Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A Sequence of Unhappy Adventures of an Unlucky Customer-to-be

Good day.

Just today, I registered myself as A1books user. Unfortunately, it was of no great use, as I found I couldn't buy any books from your shop just because every time I clicked the PayPal button, the only response was an announcement that your server had lagged to a timeout. I tried to use the Help Desk section of your homepage, but it asked the number of the order, which I regretfully had not got yet. I started to wonder if you have any e-mails at all due to the remarkable lack of e-mail addresses on your pages, but found this one at last, when the system refused to acknowledge my brand new password.

Sadly, I must say this situation is pretty disencouraging, and the future of potential transactions seems quite grim.

I hope you have a better day than I have got, although this row of mishaps is not without a certain comic hue.


Yours sincerely,
...

 
eXTReMe Tracker